Helicox HT-2009 Professional Balance Charger for 2-3 Li-po Batteries for Airsoft and R/C
- Helicox HT-2009 Professional Balance Charger for 2-3 Li-po Batteries for Airsoft and R/C
HT-2009 Balance Charger
Thank you for choosing the HT-2009. The charger can charge 2S/3S Li-Poly/ Li-Ion battery pack, balanced, securely, accurately and quickly, under the control of a 12-bit microprocessor. To correctly use the charger, please read the instruction before use.
Charging Stop Voltage
- 1. Connect charger to adapter with enough voltage and wattage, then the Power LED lights on;
- 2. Connect 2S/3S battery pack to the corresponding balance port (Do not connect two battery packs at the same time), then the Charge LED flicker (1Hz) and start charging.
- When the Charge LED stop flicker, charging is completed, the batteries can be unplugged.
Charging Function Description
1. All voltage of the installed battery pack is higher than 4.18V, charging will not start, Charge LED shine.
2. The voltage of one battery or some batteries is lower than 0.7V, charging will not start. If the voltage of the first battery of 3S battery pack is lower than 0.7V, charger will charge the battery pack regarding as 2S battery pack.
3. The voltage of one battery or some batteries is lower than 2.8V, charger will activate the battery pack with small current. If the voltage can’t be increased above 2.8V after half an hour, charger will judge the battery pack is bad. Charge LED rapid flicker(5Hz),charging stop.
Self checking Function
- 1.Charger will check charging function before charge every time.Charge LED will rapid flicker (5Hz) if the charging function is abnormal;
- 2.Accuracy checking Function:Connect one 3S battery pack which all voltage are just 2V, Charge LED will flicker twice then shine always. It means the accuracy is normal. (Maybe user’s voltage measurement equipment exist accuracy error, this function only for reference)
- 1.Reverse connection protection of input
2.Reverse connection protection of output
- 3.Short circuit protection of output
- 4.Over voltage protection of output
- 1.Power LED can’t shine– Adapter isn’t connected correctly. Please check the polarity and reconnect adapter.
2.Charging automatic stop and restart circularly during charging– Power of adapter is not enough, please replace the adapter.
3. Charge LED can’t shine – Reconnect the battery pack; Check the voltage of batteries.
- Charge LED rapid flicker– Battery is bad or charging function is abnormal. Please check the battery, or contact the maintenance point if the problem still can’t be resolved